Monday, July 28, 2008

Go to the Gap!

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to pick up some cool clothes for your man, head to the Gap! Seriously, Fiance and I scored some huge deals there this weekend. He got three polo shirts and they were only $4 each!!! He also stocked up on some preppy shorts, again, $4 each!!! I can't remember what else he got, but I know it was cheap!

The girls section was not as hot. However, I got some cute white pants (on-sale) and a couple button down shirts (also on sale), so I was happy.

PS - I couldn't find pictures of any of the stuff online, so I guess it was in-store only. Head over there!

3 comments:

Muffy said...

OOH, congrats!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Wow! What a great deal! Thanks for sharing.

Little Bow Prep said...

That is an awesome deal!