Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Night Parties

So the boy and I have started one of our first traditions. We have thursday night parties. We don't invite anyone . . . just us, but its become my favorite night of the week! Our favorite tv shows come on, we have good food, and good drinks. We email each other during the day to remind the other of our thursday night . . . we are dorks, its okay. Here are our favorite shows (high dot low dot . . . let me know if you got that)

I didn't really like this show until I learned the premise of it, but now I love it.



The boy does not like this one (Kath & Kim) as much as I do, but he humors me.






We both love the Office.


12 comments:

Katrina said...

We love all those shows as well! =) Yay for thursday nights!

Some Like it Southern said...

I love it! Y'all are so cute!!!

Kiki said...

That is super cute, so fun to have yummy food and drinks and watch fun t.v!!!Have a Happy Thursday!!!

Red and White Preppy said...

I think that's adorable :) Hope you enjoyed it last night!

Barefoot in the Park said...

love love love the office

Alison said...

I love Thursday night TV too! What a great idea?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Draya Ann said...

I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! I love Randy!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Sounds like fun! My husband and I need to start a tradition.

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fun night. We used to do that before Molly. Now we just watched whenever we can. Love The Office!

Little Bow Prep said...

Oh, that sounds so cute!

Grey's is on Thursday nights as well :)

Landlocked Mermaid said...

We love those shows too! Such a fun tradition! xo

northsidefour said...

Got it, and we love Randy. He's the kind of guy I am looking for, to date my sister. She doesn't know.