Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shopping Finds

On Saturday night I went to dinner and did some shopping. My friend and I were laughing because it felt a little like high school.

The Gap was having an amazing deal on jeans. Buy one, get one for $20. The bestie and I decided to both get a pair and split the deal.

I'm bringing the sexy back with these babies.


Banana Republic was also having a great sale . . . PLUS, all of their sale items included an additional 25% discount. I found a very cute plaid, button down with a ruffle. I think they must be sold out of it online because I can't find a picture. After the sale it was only about $12.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you're back girl!!! So my girlfriend got an email saying that they were giving a free pair of jeans away at the Gap at Stoney Point to the first 50 people this past Saturday!!! Can you believe that!! Crazy! Have a great day! : )