Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Graces

This week's edition is going to be short and sweet. We had a cocktail party last night and I am recovering today. The party was wonderful and I think everyone had a great time.

I recently purchased this book and I love it! I have always been a huge fan of Junior League cookbooks. I found a used copy of Party Receipts from the Charleston Junior League. This is where this week's tip is coming from.
"The key to a sucessful party is planning and preparing ahead so that you can have as much fun as your guests." I couldn't agree more with this advice. The more I entertain, the better I get at preparing ahead of time but it's still a challenge for me. It really does make the party so much more enjoyable when I am not stressed beforehand.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope that everyone has a great week coming up!

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is very tempting - but I'm not allowing anymore cookbook purchases OR printing out of recipes (maybe) - recipe acquisition is an identifiable addiction!