Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I have been tagged by Miss Muffy Martini. If you haven't checked out her blog - click on it, right now! She is super fun. I am convinced that if we lived in the same city we would be bff's.

(Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.)

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was living it up at VA Tech. I loved college.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
*Pilates after work.
*Change the sheets in my guest bedroom.
*Pack up some of my stuff to take to Fiance's house this weekend.
*Do 50 push-ups so my arms look buff in my white dress.
*Update my "wedding to-do" list. How sad is it that, that's on my "regular" to-do list?

3. Snacks you enjoy?
I love all kinds of food. For snacks, I usually eat triscuits, string cheese or a 100 calorie pack of crackers.

4. Places you’ve lived:
I've only ever lived in the greatest place ever, the Commonwealth of Virginia.

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
I would pay off mortgages and any debts for my family.
I would start a scholarship fund for people to go to college or graduate school.
I would buy Fiance and I a ranch in Montana with horses.
I would devote time and resources to prevent abuse among families and to prevent abuse against animals.
I would buy us an apartment in Tuscany and a Vespa. With a personal jet to fly us there.

I am tagging:

Europafox
My Mom . . . doing business as 3G&1B
The Pink Clutch
One Fabulous Mom, when she gets back from vaca
Nautical by Nature
Always Organizing

4 comments:

Muffy said...

AWWW! I think you're swell too! We'd totally be besties if we lived closer. I love Virginia! Sounds fab!!!

Kate said...

Thanks for the tag!

I love VA-so pretty :)

Kiki said...

Fun list, good picks!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag - my first tag!