Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Preppy Line

(Picture from HBO.com)


One of the reasons I love blogging is because I have connected with some great girls who share so many of the same interests as me. Its funny because when I see the Sex and the City quiz on your blogs - "which character are you?" Most of my blog friends are Charlotte - of course! Well I don't know how many of you have heard - but Kristin Davis is doing a new line for Belk. It starts this fall. You can read about it here. I am excited and I am sure all of you other Charlotte fans will be as well.

3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I can't wait to see this in store!

Suburban prep said...

looking forward to what she has.

The Pink Clutch said...

So exciting ... blogged about it and gave credit where credit was due!

Thanks for the heads up!!!