Sunday, April 27, 2008

For the Honeymoon

Hey all! Hope you all had wonderful weekends. I was in my hometown visiting Fiance and my parents. I feel like we accomplished a lot as far as the ceremony is concerned. I met with the organist on saturday afternoon. She was very helpful and patient.

On Saturday, Fiance was occupied watching the NFL draft. However, he took time away to make me a yummy dinner. Then I went to the fabric store with my Mom. It was fun. I hit up Target and got this bikini for the honeymoon. It has a matching bottom, but I couldn't find a picture.

6 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Very cute! And good for the Fiance for making dinner :)

Always Organizing said...

So cute! I was in Target on Thursday and saw a bunch of cute summer things that I want to go back and buy.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love your new bathing suit! Doesn't Target have the cutest stuff? I bought several bathing suits there last summer.

Liz said...

Cute!! I may have to go check that out!

Well I Do Declare said...

Cute suit!!!

Kiki said...

I love this suit, you picked a super cute one!!! Have you picked the honeymoon locale???