Monday, August 4, 2008

Lands' End at Sear's

I had my lovely pink and green shower this weekend! It was very nice and it was fun to be with friends. My Mom was so sweet; everything she gave me was pink and green. I opened the box and it was over-flowing with my favorite colors.

She found these napkins at Sear's! She said she wasn't sure if I would like them, so she only bought four, of course I loved them! So we went back yesterday and bought more so that I would have 12. The picture does not do them justice.
P.S. They are on sale right now!


8 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Cannot believe those are from SEARS!!!!! Crazy! So glad you had fun!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

These are really cute! Who would have thought Sears would have such cute things! I haven't been there in years.

Enjoy your week!

Muffy said...

VERRRRRRRRY cute!

Well I Do Declare said...

So cute!!! That is the best thing about Sears carrying Lands End. Because it is a brand that does not appeal to their main demographic, you can usually score some great items for a great price!

kolls said...

Those are adorable!

Kate said...

I love the pink ones!

Hopsy said...

Wow, go Sears! Looks like I might be making my first ever trip there!

SLS said...

Those are really cute! I might have to stop by Sears to pick some up! Thanks for sharing!