Monday, August 4, 2008

Lands' End at Sear's

I had my lovely pink and green shower this weekend! It was very nice and it was fun to be with friends. My Mom was so sweet; everything she gave me was pink and green. I opened the box and it was over-flowing with my favorite colors.

She found these napkins at Sear's! She said she wasn't sure if I would like them, so she only bought four, of course I loved them! So we went back yesterday and bought more so that I would have 12. The picture does not do them justice.
P.S. They are on sale right now!


8 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Cannot believe those are from SEARS!!!!! Crazy! So glad you had fun!

Lauren said...

These are really cute! Who would have thought Sears would have such cute things! I haven't been there in years.

Enjoy your week!

Muffy said...

VERRRRRRRRY cute!

Well I Do Declare said...

So cute!!! That is the best thing about Sears carrying Lands End. Because it is a brand that does not appeal to their main demographic, you can usually score some great items for a great price!

Traci Anne said...

Those are adorable!

Kate said...

I love the pink ones!

Kappa Prep said...

Wow, go Sears! Looks like I might be making my first ever trip there!

Some Like it Southern said...

Those are really cute! I might have to stop by Sears to pick some up! Thanks for sharing!