Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Which Brady Are You?

I saw this on One Fabulous Mom (she truly is fabulous) and I knew I had to post it. I love the Brady Bunch. When I was little, I would religiously watch this after school. It used to come on TBS at 4:35 and I had to watch it everyday. I used to know every episode and I once recorded all of them onto VHS tapes so that I could watch them, even when they weren't on. I was really cool ;)


Confident yet kind. Popular yet down to earth. You're a total dream girl.You've got the total package - no wonder everyone's a little jealous of you.

Here is the quiz . . . which one are you?

5 comments:

Little Bow Prep said...

I watched some reruns
when I was little.

The Mrs. said...

I loved the Brady Bunch too!!!! I love all the music on the show too. Who didn't love "The Silver Platters!?"

Mary Beth said...

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

I had to say that because I took the quiz and I'm Jan : )

Mona said...

Ditto the pink putter's comment!
I loved the Brady Bunch!!!

3gand1b said...

If I could find the DVD's of this I would buy them for you!! You really did love that show!