Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pink Clutch's Halloween Swap


I think this looks soooo fun. I can't think that far ahead right now, but if I could - I would totally be in on it. I love Halloween.

When Fiance and I did our pre-marriage class, we had to do this little survey of how well we knew each other. One of the things was to think of your partner's favorite holiday and who would be there "enjoying a meal with them." Here is what Fiance said "so baby, I was trying to think of who was sitting around the candy bowl with you."
***UPDATE*** - I couldn't resist a swap for my favorite holiday - so I am IN

3 comments:

kSm said...

What an awesome idea for a swap!!!!

SLS said...

So excited, I will be signing up for this!!!

Ellen Mint said...

I love Halloween so much we're having a halloween themed reception.

That is a really cute idea though.