Friday, August 22, 2008

Things that have contributed to my Summer Fun!

Here are a few things that I have either been told about this summer, I discovered this summer, or I re-discovered this summer.

Clorox Bleach Pen - I normally hate bleach, right Mom (she always remembers this)? It seems to have ruined a good majority of my favorite things, so in my house - there is a moratorium on bleach. That was until I got some lovely grass stains on my cute white mini skirt (favorite skirt of the summer BTW). The only thing that got the stains out was the Clorox bleach pen and in less than a minute! So, note to self: Don't sit on the side of flower bed in a white skirt, but if you do, use your bleach pen.

Beck’s Light – My friend L told me about this beer. ITS ONLY 63 CALORIES PER BEER! So you can now have two beers, as opposed to only one. Its actually pretty tasty and a nice change from other light beers.

Oil of Olay Original Active Hydrating Cream. I started using this around my eyes and it has made a huge difference. I put it on after I take a shower and before bed. Its alleviated a lot of the dark circles under my eyes and its fighting off wrinkles too!

Diet Dr. Pepper – This is one of Fiance's favorite sodas and I have gotten on a kick myself, sometimes you need to switch it up from the old standard, Diet Coke.



J. Crew Favorite Tanks - I have been wearing these for awhile, but I recently re-discovered how much I love them. I have them in lots of different colors and I wear them with jeans or my cute white mini skirt for going out. Fiance has recently informed me that he really likes it when I "rock the wife-beater look."

10 comments:

3gand1b said...

I use bleach, Love diet dr. pepperand have been using oil of olay original for years!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!

Sarah said...

I'm going to have to try oil of olay, I have the worst dark circles under my eyes!! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a great weekend!! :)

Hopsy said...

The bleach pen works wonders! I might pick up some of that dark circles miracle worker, it sounds marvelous!

Little Bow Prep said...

J. Crew tanks are so comfy!

The bleach pen sounds pretty awesome. :)

BpVetGirl said...

What a cute look, tank and jeans or whit mini skirt so cute for summer.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love the clorox pen! nice summer favorites.

TD said...

I love the clorox pen too, BUT... be careful! I once used it on a pair of white terry capris (it was several years ago when they were semi-trendy, I swear) and when I pulled them out of the drawer again a few weeks later, the bleach had worn a hole right through! I still love it though!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love using the bleach pen. It works well on grout as well.

I hope you had a nice weekend!

Alison said...

great finds! I will have to try that bleach pen!

Have a great day!

The Mrs. said...

Looove diet Dr.p!