Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bloggers - I need your help

I am trying to find *affordable* labels for our wedding. I plan to use these on the out of town guest bags and then on the cellophane bags for goodies at the reception. I am looking for a relatively simple design with our monogram. I am not sure though if I want to use our monogram prior to the wedding on the out of town bags - is that bad luck? Maybe just a wedding label.

Ladies - do you have any suggestions?

PS - I am working on a Haiku post. See One Fabulous Mom. I am very excited about this

7 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

expressionery.com has a few PSA stamps for sale at 40% off and everything else is on sale 30% off. Just follow the links of their homepage for instructions. That is something you could use and then keep and use again after the wedding. I ordered a PSA stamp from them a few weeks ago and it came in yesterday. It is really cute!

Enjoy your week!

Virginia Living said...

Why don't you have Elizabeth design the monogram and then print it on white labels? You can purchase the labels at office max and then print the monogram in pink and green or brown for your colors.

Mrs.Preppy said...

I ordered labels from this place:

http://www.myownlabels.com/weddings.asp

They were very cute... not the cheapest ones, but very nice.

Always Organizing said...

How about something like this?
http://www.beau-coup.com/personalized-designer-labels.htm
Hope this helps!

Draya Ann said...

I LOVED who did my labels. I found her on Etsy...priced SO perfectly! She did an amazing job on ours. Check out my blog if you want to see what she made for us. We ended up ordering address labels as well from her. Oh and she's super fast at getting them to you!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5126717

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thanks for all of the helpful comments! I heart my fellow bloggers

MMM said...

Check my "wedding" label on my blog. I have a bunch of posts about this. I did the same thing and it turned out great.