Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cool Fabric

For any of you who sew (or have a nice Mom to sew for you) . . . I found a good fabic site. Its the Smocking Bird.
(Picture from Ebay . . . too bad I am not a size 2)

A while ago, the J. Crew outlet had this really cute sundress, but unfortunately I didn't buy it. I have seen it around though and always loved it. I found the same fabric on this website! Can you tell I'm excited?? I don't know if its the exact same fabric, but it looks close enough. So now I just need to find a cute strapless dress pattern.

(The Smocking Bird)

8 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love the fabric! You have to post when the dress is finished.

Enjoy your week!

The Mrs. said...

I have the skirt! And it's no size 2 sister!

Kiki said...

I love this!!!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Thanks for the great tip! Love the site and the fabric.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Love the fabric!

Muffy said...

OMG! I have the sweater in this fabric!!!! It is my FAVORITE sweater!!!! It is DEF the same fabric. No doubt. Very light and airy. Congrats!!!

Hopsy said...

Love the site, thank you! I cannot wait to see the dress when it is done!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that dress! I want it! Is it still on Ebay?