Friday, May 16, 2008

The Bridal Purse

Well, Target cancelled my order for the cute little purse I had bought online. I guess they ran out and Issac decided not to make anymore for them. So I have been looking. What I really want is this.
What I don't really want is to spend $98 on it.

I have been looking around and I found a bunch of less expensive purses at The Dyeable Shoestore. I might just get a dyeable purse and then stain it myself. My sister did this with her wedding shoes. She and my aunt used tea and they turned out really well. Here are some of the ones I like. Which ones do you like? (I know we all like the J. Crew one - hee hee).









7 comments:

Muffy said...

Don't have the dress yet, the wedding is not until 09!!! (The one I have my eye on def has a BOW, though! HAH!)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I think all the bags you pictured are cute. I especially like the second from the top with the pleated fabric and the second from the bottom with the bow.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tara Vorhes said...

oh i like the top one {from the dyeable store} and the bottom one...

The Mrs. said...

That top one is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!! Get it!

Hopsy said...

I love the top bag! You should get it and then stain it yourself; you will never have to buy another holiday/cocktail purse ever again then!

Judy said...

I like the top one from the dyeable store. It will look great with your shoes.

Claire said...

Just a word of caution: At my third daughter's wedding - as the mother of the groom and I were waiting to go in - she looked at her hands and they were a deep blue - matching her dyed to match bag and shoes - and she said, "What shall I do?" and I replied - "Don't shake hands with me!!!" - so make sure the color won't come off!!!