Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

. . . albeit a bit early. I hope you all enjoy your weekends! I especially hope all the moms out there have a lovely and relaxing day on Sunday! You deserve it!

My Mom is coming to visit this weekend! We are going to this HUGE fabric store tomorrow and getting stuff for my veil. I think tonight we'll take it easy and maybe walk to one of the restaurants up the street from me.

I also picked up the bridesmaids gifts today! I love them and I think my girls will too. I'm not going to post a picture of what I got because I want it to be a surprise. I think one or two of them peek at my blog occasionally :)

I was at Bath & Body Works to pick up a little something for my Mama. I don't usually shop there (its kind of out of the way) but I was at the mall and I wanted to get something for Mom. They have the handsoaps on sale 5 for $10 - which is cheaper than most at the grocery store. So I am stocked up for awhile!

Again, I hope you all have great weekends. Yay for fridays!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I hope you have fun this weekend!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

I hope you had a fun weekend! And I love it when B&BW has their hand soap sale! Thanks for reminding me!