Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Royal Wedding

Well, I wonder if a magazine will pay Fiance and I $975,000 for the exclusive right to photograph our wedding? Just kidding. My future mother in law told us that's what happened with the Queen's eldest grandson. The wedding looks lovely. Here are a few pics:

*** All photos are from the Associated Press ***

Prince Harry is totally cute. I used to think William was the cuter of the princes, but now, definitely Harry. I know I might be in the minority here, but I don't get the Brits and their hats. The butterfly ensemble just looks weird to me.

The happy couple . . . the tiara was on loan from the bride's mother in law.

I think this is the "official" wedding photograph. I read that the queen had no idea the pictures were being sold. I think its kind of sad, but I can't say that I blame them.

11 comments:

Some Like it Southern said...

Thanks for sharing! It's always fun to see pictures from these kind of weddings!
I agree with you, I wish someone would have bought the rights to our wedding, haha!
Hope you are having a good week!

Anonymous said...

You are right about Harry being the more attractive one now - he's a becoming a bit of a fox!

Judy said...

Your pictures will worth more than a million to some of us. You are going to be the prettiest bride ever!

Red and White Preppy said...

I definitely agree that Harry is now cuter than William :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Red and White Preppy said...

PS: Just got your comment...if you wish to give him my e-mail, it's ncsurach@yahoo.com :) I'm all for meeting new people, especially guys that live in Charleston!

Muffy said...

FABULOUS.

Abigail's Party said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abigail's Party said...

Hello!

Firstly, I am loving your blog. It's really interesting to have a little window to the us of A!

I agree - Eugenie's hat is totally disgusting.
I'm british and even I think it's unforgivable!!

She was just doing it for the papers, trying to get publicity... she doesn't get much media interest (because she isn't very interesting) so skit her for the stupid hat!! ha ha.

Abi in UK. xx

Etiquettely Correct said...

Abi - can I have invite to your blog?

Michelle said...

I am just so distracted by the hats...bless their hearts!!!

Abigail's Party said...

Hello!

I will be the first to admit I've only ever done three blog posts in my life and I don't know how to invite anyone. Am I silly? Yes, I think so!

However you are most welcome to come in and browse, just tell me how to do it!! My blog isn't interesting it's just stories about my little life in blighty and my little allottment where I grow vegetables. ha ha.

My e-mail is abi.m@mac.com. Please share your blog secrets! xx